These are 1 ton skip loading dumpers used for a variety of purposes. Works very well alongside the Mini Digger.
Manoeuvrable, robust, simple to operate and able to discharge its load at over 1.5metres. The latest High Discharge range from Terex goes that step further. A fully hydrostatic drive to all four wheels is easily controlled with a joystick at the operator's right hand. All models have a discharge height of over 1.5meters and the design ensures the unit remains stable when tipping. The smallest unit can pass through a 1metre doorway and all models boast an impressive working payload capacity.
- Kubota water cooled engine 16.8KW
- Rexroth hydrostatic drive 0-11 KPH
- Poclain "Twin Lock" final drive system
- Inboard wet disc brakes on rear wheels
- Turning radius (inside) 1800mm
- Safe payload 850kg/1000kg/1250kg
- Skip discharge height 1595mm
- Single lever control operates all functions
- Easy access lockable hood
- Safe Payload: 2,205 lbs (1,000 kg)
- Unladen Weight: 3,175 lbs (1,440 kg)
- Drive / transmission: 1/1 Hydrostatic
- Engine Net Power: 22hp (16.4 kW) @ 3,000 rpm